Is this you?
- You are a high achiever in your professional life.
- You are an executive, founder, business owner, entrepreneur or leader who always wants to take things to the next level.
- You are seldom happy with the status quo. Instead you are always looking for ‚What’s next?‘
Are these some of your business goals and ambitions?
- You have set yourself ambitious goals in your business and you are eager to achieve them
- You want to create clarity and focus so that you can operate at peak performance and effectiveness
- You want to build and lead a high-performance team or company that creates the space for you to do what you do best
- You want to feel ease, peace of mind and effortlessness in how you show up every day
- You want to be an inspiring, confident, authentic and effective leader
- You want to create something meaningful in the world that stands the test of time and benefits others
- You never want to stand still but always move forward and achieve the next thing
Are these some of your personal goals and ambitions?
- You want to live a whole, balanced life. You want to succeed at work and at the same time take care of yourself and be deeply connected to your family and friends.
- You want to achieve more economically to create financial security, independence and freedom for yourself and your family
- You want to find your purpose in life and live up to it to create meaning and significance beyond your personal wellbeing
- You want to understand yourself better and tune in with your inner compass in order to make the right decisions going forward
- You want to unleash your potential in the world because you have so much to give
Are these some of your challenges?
- You are not living a balanced life. Work is taking a toll on the rest of your life, your family, your relationships, your body. You know it but you haven’t found a way to improve it.
- There is never enough time for what is truly important. Instead you are usually in firefighter mode. Instead of being proactive you are reactive. Instead of working on the business you are working in the business.
- You are feeling the pressure to deliver and are concerned what others are thinking about you.
- You are feeling stressed, worried, overwhelmed, anxious much more often than you would like to
- Perfectionism and ownership has been source of your success in the past but it is now creating stress, overwhelm, lack of time…
- You would like to say ’no‘ more often than you do
- You know intellectually that you should do certain things or behave in a certain way but you just can’t get yourself to do it consistently
- You are not really satisfied with where you are right now even though you have worked so long to get where you are right now.
- You are feeling pressure to keep things as they are to pay for your current lifestyle or to get to financial security so that any change seems risky
- You have tried a number of things to improve your situation but nothing really sticks or works consistently, or you are only achieving incremental gains.
- You know you have more in yourself but you don’t know how to unleash your full potential
- The more you think about your challenges the harder it seems to solve them
- You would like to know what’s next but it stresses you that you don’t know
Should we talk?
Does this describe you at least partly?
Congratulations, you are human! You have a properly working mind and it does what it does best: think thoughts, make up stories, worry, try to find solutions, keep busy…
Not only that, you are an achiever in life. You are driven to succeed and your abilities have gotten you to where you are right now. But you have a tendency to look at what is not working, rather than seeing the greatness in your life. And what got you here probably won’t get you to the next level of meaning and fulfillment you are looking for.
Are you open to the possibility that there is an understanding of the mind that can help you improve your quality of life and create more empowering states of mind more of the time? These will in turn let you access clarity, courage, confidence, resilience in a way that you can enjoy life fully and achieve your goals much more effortlessly.
Please reach out of this resonates.
- We can schedule a short call to get to know each other
- If it makes sense for both of us we can schedule a complimentary coaching session so that you can experience the power of transformational coaching yourself.
- If we both think this may be a fit I will present you some ideas about how we could work together over a predefined period of time.
I only accept coaching engagements where a strong mutual fit is given so that we can both make sure to use our most precious resource in life (time!) in the best possible way.